MILTECH HELLAS S.A. (MILTECH) is a modern, dynamic industry in the area of high technology aerospace electronic systems, aircraft harnesses, aero structural assemblies, avionics, robotic subsystems, rugged Thermal Imaging Riffle sights, and other special purpose electronics applications. It was established in 1997 by a team of engineers with outstanding experience in the electronics & harnesses sector. The manufacturing facility is located 20 km east of Athens in the industrial area of Koropi-Peania. It is housed in a 10,000 m2 modern building with state of the art technological equipment. The main activities of MILTECH cover
- Design and development of technology edge aerospace products and systems in-house or using specialized design tools (CATIA V-5, PRO-Engineer, UNIGRAPHICS CAD-CAM etc.).
1. Automatic PCB assembly discrete components and SMD technology, Soldering, using certified robotic SMD assembly line for aerospace & missiles, wave jet, no-clean technology, Nitrogen.
2. Aircraft Harnesses (Laser-marking, Over braiding, Testing)
3. Assembly of Aircraft Power Electrical assemblies. Final integration of electro-mechanical and electro-optical products (Clean-room facility).
4. Aero-structural assemblies (Riveting, High precision full 5-axis machining with DMU & OCUMA machines, painting 7 other surface treatment facilities etc.).
- Testing. Environmental testing according to International standards and Conformance testing platforms to customer or special product requirements (ATE).
Innovative Products and Services
The conscientious professionalism of the staff in dealing with the customer, together with the flexibility and experience, has resulted in the fact that MILTECH has customers not only in the Greek but also in the International electronics and aerospace industry. Some of those customers include Hellenic Ministries, Hellenic Aerospace Industry, Hellenic Defence Systems and many big construction companies in Greece, SIMEL DIFESA, AERMACHI in Italy, THALES (TAS, Land & Joint Systems, TR6, TES), DASSAULT, AIRBUS HELICOPTERS, MBDA in France, STN-ATLAS, REINMETAL in Germany, ROCKWELL COLLINS, B.A.E. and M.D.S. & MTSI in the United States.
Experience and Expertise
Since the beginning of 1998, MILTECH has proceeded strengthening the company’s personnel and now it employs well educated and experienced electronic engineers, application R&D technicians, a variety of production technicians divided in the two separate premises, advanced QA/QC personnel and the appropriate administration staff.
MILTECH’s product range consists of a wide range of Thermal Imaging Cameras for surveillance and riffle sights, aerospace and telecommunication products and solutions such as controllers, military telephone sets, headsets, handsets, modems, terminal adaptors, GPS (PPS) key solutions, industrial and marine amplifier loudspeakers, electronic power supply solutions for mobile and other critical uses, design & manufacturing of HDD for air-fighters (M-2000), AVTR for various platforms (C-130, M-2000, T-6, CL-415), Harnesses, Electrical Boxes & Gun-kit for RAFALE & Side formers for FALCON-7X and many other specialized electronic and aerospace applications (Aerial towed targets TDK-39, countermeasure systems ALE-47, radar platforms (RDY, ARABEL) etc.).